Monday 25 April 2011

Why I love training and teaching at Freedom Fitness Plus

Freedom Fitness Plus is the type of gym that, from the first time you set foot in the door, it feels as tho you've been there forever. Everyone is so friendly and the idea of 24hr access is great for people who work shifts. Also there is no pressure to wear the lttest gear... In my capacity as Kickboxing Instructor, it gives me great delight and pleasure to see a new member come along and feel they are part of the Freedom Fitness Family...everyone is made welcome. As an Instructor it's my job to ensure the classes are constructed in a manner that suits all levels of skill and fitness. As someone who has a background in fitness as well as having 13years experience in kickboxing, I am able to to quickly establish ones fitness level therefor structure each class to suit everyone present. I would have no hesitation on recommending Freedom Fitness Plus to anyone who has never done kickboxing or doesn't like the bigger crowded gyms. Being able to work out in an uncrowded gym, not having to wait on machines. 

Scottie.... Personal Trainer/ Kickboxing Instructor.

2 comments: